Thursday, February 4, 2016

Week 1 EOC:My Voice

Hello my name is Danielle Liquori, I am a newborn baby photographer. I been doing photography for almost 11 yrs. I have had a passion for photography since I was in my early twenties. I have always had a good eye for it... being an artistic person. Though I never knew I wanted to do it for a living till I was in my early thirties. I was pursing a music career in my younger years and planned on doing that never realizing I would someday get old. I was also on the other side of the camera for many years going into my childhood. I worked as a child model back in the 70s in Southern California for a company called Franklins of New York. It was a chain of department stores and I came out in catalogs and back to school advertisement that got mailed out to homes for sales before school started. Composition was very easy for me.  The very first time I picked up a camera for a photo shoot i hand a knack for it. I have always had an eye for beauty and art. I strive to own my own business and get my own clients, make my own schedule and work when ever I want to. Ultimately my plan is to be a child photographer, shooting photos for child actors and models. I plan on shooting some wonderful head shots of my own children and get them into the business too.

No comments:

Post a Comment