Thursday, February 4, 2016

week 2 Boston Consulting Goup

Wow! The video game industry have come a long way since the old days. I remember playing astroids, pac man, and centipede as a kid at the arcade every weekend. Also remember playing Atari at home as a kid. Growing up in the 80s I was the generation that got to be apart of seeing it all happen and experiencing and watching the growth of this multibillion dollar industry. People are spending more and more each year to have entertainment in the home. I am a mother of 3 and my son always wants the latest games... I just cant keep up. The Playstation4 has sold over 18 million, about 8 million more than Xbox.  Also Wii is a poplar one too! My kids keep asking for one but as a single mom I cant afford to have both consoles in the home and buying games for both. So they are just gonna have to be happy with the Playstaion4...

No comments:

Post a Comment